Saturday, February 7, 2009

FIVE




Will turned 5 today! We celebrated at Chuck E Cheese. It was a rainy day and I have never seen Chuck E Cheese with a line to get in. Will is a very funny guy but he does not like being laughed at. He used to get angry at the baby in the sun on Teletubbies because he thought the baby was laughing at him. He has an amazing grasp of sarcasm and dark humor for a child so young and is not afraid to say what he is thinking or feeling. He also has quite a grasp on words and how they are used. I keep meaning to do a "Will quote of the week" on my blog but haven't so here's the TOP 10 for tonight, Quotes by Will:
10. At the dinner table Will says, "I want Milk!" Mom says, "That's nice". Andrew says, "Mom, will you get me some milk please?" Mom, "OK, thank you for asking nicely." Will says, "I SAID I WANT MILK!" Mom, "That's nice." Will, "Why aren't you getting my milk?" Mom, "Because I'm waiting for you to ask nicely". Will, "But you said it was nice."
9. After the trunk or treat Halloween party we stopped by Ralph's grocery store and there were a bunch of college kids there in their Halloween costumes. One guy was dressed as a Roman gladiator (wearing only a loin cloth, sandals, and helmet). Will (age 3) sees him and says quite loudly, "Ha Ha that knight is naked!!"
8. If you know Will this is funny. At the toy store another 3 year old comes up and says "Hi my name is Timmy what's your name?" Will (he's only 3) looks at Mike and says, "Why is this kid talking to me, I hate this guy."
7. Will got a new beenie that's brown and yellow striped. He calls it his beehat. I asked him if he wanted to wear it to school and he said no. I said why not and he said because people will think I'm LOCO!
6. We were on our way somewhere and Will asked why we were going and I said, "Just for fun." Will said, "No not just for fun. I won't be having any fun."
5. Jim was just a couple months old and he was in his bed crying and before I could come in to get him Will calmly says, "Mom, take care of your baby."
4. At the grocery store Will started laughing and said "mom, mom what is this fruit called?" I said "it's a plum." He said "No, It's a bum fruit!"
3. We're at 7 11 to get a slurpee and Will sees the donuts and says "I really want a donut." Mike says, "I don't know, those donuts look old." Will says, "Your beard looks old."
2. At McDonald's Will was eating apple dippers and got caramel on his fingers and exclaimed, "AHH! I've been caramelized!!!"
1. Will's getting out of the bath and mom says, "Here's your towel, wrap it around you so your cousins won't see you." Will says, "Ya, so they won't see my penis [peeness] ....... and my poopness"

12 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Hilarious! Your boys are so great Happy Birthday to Andrew and Will. The Robinsons

kt said...

That is so funny! Will sounds a bit like Maja when it comes to other kids...

tracyjax said...

The other night after we went to Jaunitas, Will was standing on Andrews foot when he was waiting to get out of the car. Andrew didn't say anything and continued to read his book. I said wow Andrew doesn't even feel it! and Will said laughing, ya because of all of the words in his mind!
I can't believe you made that sponge bob cake so perfect! It's so feakin awesome!

Whiting's said...

We laughed so hard, so hard I cried. I love those boys!!!

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

this was the funniest list. I loved it!

Alicia said...

You really should start a quote of the week! He is so funny! I loved reading his quotes! Happy Birthday again Will!

Alicia said...

That cake is so awesome! Will you make me a barbie cake for my next birthday?

Michele said...

Happy Birthday to Will! He is a funny guy. They are growing up too fast Stephanie.

Karyn Parry said...

Cute blog, I am glad I found it. What a good mom you are. It is great to keep all those funny comments. You guys will laugh about those in years to come.

andrea said...

i love will! i love the whitings! i cant believe i just found this!

Alison said...

Will is a genius. I read the list to Eric and we were dying. He's going to be such an uber babe!

Karen said...

Will, you make perfect sense!! You are so smart & fun! We have enjoyed hearing all about you...and we can't believe it's been 5 years since your Mom & Dad brought you home! You were such a cute smart good baby and we were all so happy to meet you! You are still cute smart, and good, and still making everyone smile! We love you to pieces! Love, Nani & Papa