Friday, January 30, 2009

Andrew is a Decade!



I can't believe my son is 10! What happened? He's only 2-3 years away from being a teenager. AHH! Have I taught him everything? Has he had a great childhood?

Here are 10 things I love about Andrew:

He loves to organize everything.
He likes to take care of young children and is good at it.
He is smart.
He plays every sport well, especially soccer.
He is good at getting William to cooperate.
He is helpful.
He is funny.
He likes good music.
He has great hair.
He is beautiful--he's my boy!

7 comments:

kt said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew!!! (I know it feels kind of odd to realize you've been a parent for 10 YEARS!!) We hope he had a great day!

Erin said...

I love the cake Steph!! Another kid's birthday means we're only getter older (or wiser, as I like to put it)!

Mia wishes Andrew a very Happy Birthday!

shayla said...

What a darling cake! I need to add you to my blog and google reader..I always forget to check ya.

Sharon said...

Wow, where does the time go? Lauren and I went to her first CAMP meeting yesterday!!!!

Alicia said...

I love when you update! Happy Birthday Andrew! Looks nice and warm in Cali, I think we need to visit again...

tracyjax said...

ah I still remember Andrew being born...can't believe it's been 10 years! sweet cake!

Karen said...

Great Bday cake & party, Parents! and...Happy Birthday to Andrew! Unbelievable that it's been 10 whole years since you were born!! How did this happen!!? We are super proud of you & your
accomplishments, such as: reading,(Still can't believe you read the B of M when you were 8!!!)schoolwork, soccer, baby-sitting, biking, skate-boarding, scouting, and being a great brother, to name a few. You're the leader of our junior gang, and always will be! Here's to a great year being 10! Love from Non & Pops